Monday, February 28, 2011

STRICTLY SENSUAL

STRICTLY SENSUAL - mashup album

"Strictly Sensual" continues the "Strictly ..." series of S.I.R. albums and comes up with a pretty obvious concept: It's an album for those certain hours when you are alone with your girlfriend or boyfriend and enjoy your time together.
Among the tracks are new renditions of old classics such as the much loved Motown tune "Sexual Healing" by soul legend Marvin Gaye and more recent songs like "Touch my Body" by pop diva Mariah Carey and the hip hop track "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne & Static Major that got a totally new vibe on here. Jazz friends get their money's worth with a special version of the late Aaliyah's "Rock the Boat". Instrumentals that are used include artists like Usher, Nelly Furtado and the unforgettable Lynden David Hall. The album closes with a brandnew duet by US rapper Nelly and German band Monrose who show their mutual attraction to each other in their music video to "Hot in Herre (It's Strictly Physical)".
If you like smooth rnb and soul love jams with a hip hop and jazz influence here and there, you should definately have a listen to "Strictly Sensual"!


Cover artwork by Mazuko

Preview:


TRACKLIST:
Please note: The
blue ones got music videos as well


01) Lady GaGa feat. Khaleel - LoveGame
02) Mariah Carey vs. Marvin Gaye - Touch my Body (For my Sexual Healing)
03) Iyaz vs. Beyoncé - Replay (You're Irreplaceable)
04) J. Holiday vs. Akon feat. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall - Bed (You're so Beautiful)
05) Ginuwine vs. Marvin Gaye - Pony (Let's get it on)
06) Marvin Gaye vs. Mariah Carey - Sexual Healing (I'll be lovin' U long time)
07) Ne-Yo vs. Lynden David Hall - Sexy Love (My Sexy Cinderella)
08) John Legend vs. Usher - (U Remind me of) Heaven
09) Aaliyah - Rock The Boat (Jazz Version)
10) R. Kelly feat. Keri Hilson vs. Mariah Carey - Number One (We belong together)
11) Lil Wayne feat. Static Major vs. Joe - Lollipop (You make me Stutter)
12) Jennifer Lopez vs. Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake - Get Right (With Love Sex Magic)
13) Snoop Dogg vs. Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland - Sensual Seduction (Promiscuous)
14) Nelly feat. Monrose - Hot in Herre (It's Strictly Physical)


DL: https://tinyurl.com/ks3cw7am


Disclaimer

All mixes linked to on this site are created for entertainment, and as demonstration of mixing and production techniques only. The copyright for the individual tracks used remains with the artist. If you like the mixes I have created, please buy the original songs and support the artists. If you are a representative of either the artist or the publishing company and would like the tracks removed, please contact me directly and I will take the tracks offline.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I tried to download this album but it is not allowing me to. Is there another way I can get this album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah same, if possible can I get a link that works.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete